|Welcome to Nevada eGrants|
This e-grants system allows you to search for traffic safety grant opportunities in Nevada, submit and track your application status, and manage your grant electronically.* Applicable grant projects will seek to improve traffic safety in your community.
These grant funds are dedicated to non-infrastructure safety-related improvement projects (e.g. education, enforcement, equipment, etc.). FY18 grant opportunities are available beginning 01/30/2017, and are due by 03/10/2017.
Those grant applications that reference strategies in Nevada’s Strategic Highway Safety Plan (SHSP), that provide local data that support a priority problem area, and exhibit proven countermeasures will receive priority consideration.
The Office of Traffic Safety is specifically interested in proposals that address the following:
To view the SHSP, log on to http://www.zerofatalitiesnv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/SHSP_Report_Nov2016_v2.pdfOther important links:
- Adult & teen seatbelt usage
- Motorcycle safety for riders/drivers
- Impaired driving/riding, particularly in urban areas and addressing marijuana use
- Speeding and aggressive driving/riding
- Pedestrian safety for pedestrians/drivers
- Distracted and drowsy driving
- Traffic safety research & safe behavior awareness
- Once registered your organization can apply for traffic safety grants. All grant management is done in eGrants.
- Click here to register.
*If your organization has already registered in this system, you do not have to re-register each year. Once in the system, always in the system.
If you need Nevada e-Grants assistance, please contact Shelley Fleming at 702-432-5080 or email@example.com. For other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.